RSS feed
March 05, 2007

Handbuilding Class, March 5

Tools and Glazing

I'll roll out a slab for this class pull out all the tools I can find and to show you how I'd use them to create designs in clay. I'll share more things I learned at the Barbara Haring workshop I took.

I'll also discuss glazing, foam stamping and different techniques I use in glazing.

Bring you imagination and something you think might leave a cool impression on the caly and maybe the rest of us too!!!!!!!!!!!

The word for the day is:

diablerie \dee-AH-bluh-ree\ noun
1 : black magic : sorcery2 a : a representation in words or pictures of black magic or of dealings with the devil b : demon lore*3 : mischievous conduct or manner

Found this site on the internet and thought you would enjoy navagating it. Very facinating information about symbols:

http://www.symbols.com/

Lets practice some diablerie Tuesday night!

See you then!

+ + + + + +

News Archive:

 

© 2006 Rocket Skull Art Studio. All rights reserved.