RSS feed
May 15, 2007

Handbuilding, May 15, 2007

Molding with Moldings

Tonight I'm going to show you a few things you can do by pressing molded items into molds. I'll also discuss glazing options with these items. I'm bringing my fish molds and my car molds to make the molded items to press into the molds. AND I'm bringing a larger fish mold, skull, submarine, lunar surface and some cookie cutters for the larger molds.

If anyone has anything made out of highfire clay and you want to know some glazing options I'll be talking about that as well.

We have one more class to go! Lets go through our shelves and see what we can move to be fired.

Next week is our last class, party party party!!!!!!!!!!!

See you later tonight!

+ + + + + +

News Archive:

 

© 2006 Rocket Skull Art Studio. All rights reserved.